Blogger Gift Exchange Party

My good blogging friend Brandi from Don't Disturb This Groove asked me to participate in a party she was hosting.  She asked that each blogger pick another blogger and exchange gifts.  What a fun idea!  I immediately thought of Dee from A Lapin Life as we enjoy each others posts and seem to like a lot of the same things.  Well, my package arrived the other day and let me just say that Dee nailed it!!





 Even though it was still in the box, I knew I'd love everything! 


A bird cage out of chicken wire?  Absolutely perfect!!


Look at these tags!  I love the intricate cuts on the ones on the right and the size and graphics of the ones on the left.








 I love it on a shelf in my dining room.






Thanks so much to Brandi for hosting the party and to Dee for the perfect gifts!  This blogging journey has brought so much joy to my life!  :)


Now please go visit Brandi's  blog for even more fun!


Thanks for your visit!
Pam